Liebster Blog Award7/03/2012
Well, here we go …
11 Facts About Me:
- I have a toddler (2 ½ years old)
- I am married to the most loving husband, ever!
- I love coffee!
- I love to eat pizza and pasta.
- I love spicy foods.
- I can’t sleep without a blanket.
- I can’t be left alone in a bookstore. Otherwise, I’ll buy a lot of books which may be outside our book budget for the week / month.
- My ultimate favorite band is The Corrs.
- I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (TV comedy sitcom 1994-2004 - forever in my heart)
- Two of my favorite movies are Teaching Mrs. Tingle and Mr. Holland's Opus
- I love pink.
Questions from Quixotic Magpie
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What is the best book to movie adaptation you have watched?
3. What is the best and what is the worst book you have ever read?
Best: Pretty Little Liars Book 1 and Break Neck (Erica Spindler).
Worst: Thankful that I haven’t found this one yet.
4. What other hobbies do you like besides reading?
Does eating count? LOL. Singing. I love to sing, although I am not so sure if the song always agrees with me. HAHA
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
6. What is your favorite amusement park ride?
7. What is your favorite bird?
8. Do you ever skip to the end of the book while reading it, just to see what happens?
I only did this once, while reading Pretty Little Liars Book 1.
9. Where do you usually read?
On my bed
10. What do you think of e-books and e-book readers?
I love eBooks and I’m an eBook reader. I think eBooks are really great, although of course, they cannot replace what I feel everytime I hold a book on my hand, but since I love, love to read, I think they are really cool.
11. Do you go to the library?
My 11 questions:
1. What’s your favorite TV series?
2. What’s your favorite movie?
3. You’re in a bookstore, which section do you go to first? i.e. Young Adult, Romance, etc.
4. What’s your favorite food?
5. Any collections other than books?
6. Any plans on writing your own book?
7. What do you think of the Harry Potter series?
8. Which would you prefer? Hardcover, paperback or eBooks?
9. Do you see yourself blogging after 20 years?
10. What’s your favorite color?
11. Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate or Milk?
Blogs I'd like to tag:
1. Haraiah - Random Things in Action
2. Amelia - The Blooming Reader
3. Rose - Beloved Books
4. Jenna Lynne - Between the Bind
5. YA Book Addict
6. Wendy - Saved Sister
7. Leigh - Down the Rabbit Hole
8. Patricia - It's Time To Read Mamaw
9. Kitty Korner Library
10. Books N Beans
11. Angie - Pinkindle
It's your turn now! ;) Have fun!