Free Kindle eBook: Tax Guide for Elderly and Disabled 2013
Author: Alexander Schaper
Business, Accounting, Taxation
Price: $0.00 (February 28 to March 4)
Book Description ~ Tax Guide for Elderly and Disabled 2013
If you qualify, you may be able to reduce the tax you owe by taking the credit for the elderly or the disabled.
This publication explains:
• Who qualifies for the credit for the elderly or the disabled, and
• How to figure the credit.
You may be able to take the credit for the elderly or the disabled if:
• You are age 65 or older at the end of 2012, or
• You retired on permanent and total disability and have taxable disability income.
You can take the credit for the elderly or the disabled if you meet both of the following requirements.
• You are a qualified individual.
• Your income is not more than certain limits.
You can use Figures A and B as guides to see if you are eligible for the credit. Use Figure A first to see if you are a qualified individual. If you are, go to Figure B to make sure your income is not too high to take the credit.
You can take the credit only if you file Form 1040 or Form 1040A. You cannot take the credit if you file Form 1040EZ or Form 1040NR.
Are you an author? Do you want your eBook featured here when it’s going to be FREE on Amazon.com? Please check the Free eBook Feature guidelines. Thanks!